About Gymnastics Summer Camp in Italy:
The camp is organized in the wonderful town of Fano, it is in the region of Marche in the centre of Italy, on the beautiful Adriatic coast, with its marvellous beaches. It is only 20 minutes far from Rimini, 50 minutes from the Republic of San Marino and 2 hour and 30 minutes from Rome and Venice.
The camps alternate training and holiday because all the structures are in front of the sea on the promenade of Fano.
It is a once in a life time opportunity to visit and exchange experiences with our Italian friends , get a feel and a taste of the Italian food and culture, learn the language, or simply just try something different this summer!
The camp is open to any level athletes specializing in artistic or rhythmic gymnastics.
What is included:
- accommodation in a 3 star hotel located directly on the beach
- 3 meals daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Training in the sport facilities twice per day with the world class Italian and international level coaches
- Bus for the transport of the gymnasts and coaches from hotel to the gym and vice versa (the gyms are from 1 Km. to 6 Km far from gym.)
- liability’ insurance
- pick up from train station to the hotel
- Flight is not included in camp fees. All participants must organize their own flight.
- Group pick up from the airport in Italy is available, extra cost will apply.
- Spaces are very limited; applications will be accepted on the first come first serve basis.
- Trips for groups to the touristic destinations will be organized on the daily basis, extra cost will apply.
For more information or to make a reservation call today (905)881-8499