How to book a Birthday Party at Wonderkids?
- You may book a party in person at our office or by sending us a cheque payable to “Wonderkids Gymnastics Centre Inc.”
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve the party.
- Invitation cards are included with every package.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Any changes to your party can be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your party.
- You have to sign liability waiver.
- HST will be added to the total price.
- Payment can be made by CASH or CHEQUE.
When should the birthday boy/girl and their guests arrive?
- Do not arrive more then 10 min prior to your scheduled time.
- The party room will be available as soon as it gets cleaned up from the previous party.
- Parents will have one hr to set up and decorate the party room (if needed) before the kids come upstairs from the gym.
- Children should arrive 5 min prior to start of party and wait together downstairs in the change room until instructors arrive to greet the group.
- Party will start and end on time, late guests may join the party as they arrive.
What should the birthday boy/girl and their guests wear?
- Children should come dressed to the party in comfortable clothing such as shorts or track pants and t-shirt.
- Socks or bare feet.
- Jeans, skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer needs to be tied back.
- All jewelry must be removed.
What ages are allowed to use the gymnastics equipment?
- All equipment is strictly for the use of children.
- Our facility if for children ages 3 to 12.
- Kids 3 and under must be supervised by their parents.
- A mandatory $15 insurance fee must be paid for every party package.
What will the birthday boy/girl and their guests do during the birthday party?
Basic Packages 1 and 2:
- The party consists of 1hr in the gym of supervised free play with 1 or 2 instructors.
- Children will have access to all the equipment in the gym.
Fun Package and Super Deluxe Fun Package:
- The birthday party consists of 1hr or 1hr 15min of gymnastics time.
- The instructors briefly introduce themselves and give a quick synopsis of what is ahead.
- The children will have the chance to participate in obstacle courses, tumble track, trampoline and mini tramp, rotation activities on every gymnastics event leaded by 2 certified instructors (climbing wall, balance beam, parallel bars, rings) organized group games, races followed by a parachute jumping, space trolley, Tarzan rope, rolling donut and swinging ball.
- There will be 15 min of free time at the end of the party for the children to play on the equipment.
Do you allow the bringing of outside food and drinks to the party?
Basic Packages 1 and 2:
- Bring your own food or use our food menu
- One pizza slice per child, choice of 1 drink per child, balloon for the birthday child, napkins, plates, cups, invitations, clean up included.
- Paper products for the cake are not included with this package.
Super Deluxe Fun Package:
- Two pizza slices per child (pepperoni or cheese), large “nut free” cake with your favorite character, unlimited drinks (pop, apple juice or water), plates, cups, napkins, balloon bundle for birthday child, invitations, clean up included.
- The fridge is available to store your food, drinks cake until the party room is available.
- Please watch your time in the party room; you have 45 min for pizza and cake.
- We will charge $2 per minute for over time.
- Please NO pignatas at our facility
- NO cooking or electrical devices such as toasters, mini ovens, mixers etc.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES